Check out our current vacancies
Highgate North London | Health Coach | Part Time
We’re looking for an exceptional coach to join our London Team…
We are an exclusive performance and wellbeing facility based in Highgate Village North London looking for an expert Fitness Coach to join our team to support our growing client base.
The role will initially be on a part-time basis with the view to creating a full-time position by the end of the year.
Our philosophy is deeply client-centred, and we are committed to providing the highest standard of care to every athlete that we work with, helping them achieve their health and fitness goals in a professional, caring, safe and supportive environment.
To be successful in this role you would need to:
- Continuously provide an exceptional standard of training for your client base.
- Be competent in the assessment of clients, determine the appropriate course of action for each athlete and provide both a high-quality level of training and treatment and more importantly a five-star level of service.
- You will possess great communication skills to establish rapport with clients, colleagues, and any other professionals you may encounter.
- You will need to be comfortable working both independently and within a multidisciplinary team.
- You will be required to demonstrate dedication to health and fitness and have a natural drive to keep up to date with new training techniques.
- You will be passionate about continually developing and crafting a growing service.
- You will act as a champion for the service and have a flexible approach to work.
- You will be confident and professional, who is degree educated in a relevant sports discipline and has experience of delivering training sessions and sports massage.
- You will be of a personable nature, working appropriately both independently and within a team.
- You will have a strong work ethic and passionate about providing the best possible service to our clients.
- You will be a problem solver and capable of handling a full diary of clients with a variety of differing needs and you will be willing to work evenings and weekends.
If you’re an outgoing individual with a passion for health and fitness, and you want to be part of a new and innovative enterprise, then we want to hear from you.
You will receive a competitive salary with performance related bonus payments.
Closing date: 28th July 2021
Interview date: week of 2nd August 2021
Please send your CV along with a short cover letter to show us why you believe you’re the perfect addition to our team. We look forward to hearing from you.